Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Unemployment = Happiness

Oh how I love this thing called "unemployment". One of my humans currently claims this title. I believe this glorious title of "unemployed" is only afforded to the truly lucky humans in the world. I mean, who wouldn't love to spend all day at home with the best cat in the world? This current unemployment blessing brings me back to my kitten days, long before Tang. I would spend hours lounging on the couch with my personal unemployed human. Those were the days. These days are good too, but Tang tends to muddle the experience. Notice how he hovers above me. I just can't shake the little nuisance. Oh well, I guess you just have to learn to enjoy what you have. So for now, I'll have to enjoy my unemployment stint with Tang. This human's identity has been concealed to protect them from the free loading kitties of the world.

No comments: