Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm feeling a bit heavy today...


So I've been having this periodic pain in my upper back and neck. I'm not 100 % sure of the cause, but I'm guessing it might have something to do with the fact that I have a 10 pound orange menace clamping down on my scruff with jaws of steel multiple times a day. There is little I can do to avoid this major inconvenience and quite painful experience.

Tang is out of control. My humans said the problem would stop when they took him to the vet to "fix" him. I don't know what they fixed, but maybe they mixed him up with some other orange cat, because if anything, he came back more broken than when he went in. He is a mental case.

I say we send him back to the vet and get him fixed all over again. Maybe this time they will spend more time fixing his brain so he's not crazy anymore when we get him back. A girl can hope can't she?

No comments: