Thursday, March 13, 2008

Here comes the bride


Here comes the bride, all dressed in white...la-da-de-da-de-de-da-da-da-da. I am so excited to be selected as the flower girl for my human aunt's wedding. I can't wait for the big show. I plan on wearing my fur in a cute little up do and have been searching for the perfect dress. I'm thinking something that brings out the green in my eyes.

This is a great opportunity for me. I figure once I prance down the aisle I will have time to vamp, and perhaps even rally to sway some votes my way for my race for the cat house. Tang may think he is cute with his crazy eyes and disheveled fur, but what he doesn't realize is the just rolled out of bed look is out and extremely inappropriate for a formal wedding.

I can't wait for the wedding. I am practicing my petal shoveling. Who needs opposable thumbs when you have perfected your batting reflexes on Tang's body? This cat is ready to rock. I'm all ready for the church, I'm just going to steer clear of that holy water stuff. I can't stand wet paws.

No comments: