Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A more perfect Cat-house

My fellow Kittizens, it has been brought to my attention that there is some unrest among voters. Many concerns have arisen, questioning my ability to eventually unite this household and build it up to it's full potential. There has even been talk about my pedigree.

I am the daughter of an orange and white tom cat from New Jersey and a black cat from Long Island. I have been raised by two female humans with the help of a hippie human grandmother, a yuppie human aunt, and a real estate selling grandfather. My human parents went to some of the best schools in the nation and I have seen some of the world's poorest nations on the magical glowing window my humans refer to as a "TV". I am sure I have kitty brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles and aunts of every color and fur length spread out across the tri-state area, and for as long as I live, I will never forget that in no other house on this Earth is my story even possible.

I am what this establishment needs to better the position of our species in our house. My mixed coloring has no effect on my ability to come through on my promises. Don't look at me as the calico candidate, look at me as the most qualified for the job. Thank you for your time. Fuzzbucket '08.

No comments: