Monday, April 7, 2008

Sometimes you just need a friend...

I have reached an all time low. In a desperate and lonely moment in my life, I participated in an unspeakable act. I am sad to report and very much embarrassed to admit, I have been caught partaking in a snuggle with my arch nemesis, Tang.

There are many excuses I can offer for my actions, but none seem to justify the lewd and corrupt behavior I displayed on this sad day. All I can do, my loyal fans, is offer my sincerest apologies. I assure you that this was a one time occurrence, it was a moment of weakness for which I am extremely sorry.


Since I'm not the most eloquent, I'm going to use excerpts from a speech given by my buddy Elliot Spitzer to get my overall message across.

"Over the next few days I promise to atone for my private failings. The remorse I feel will always be with me. I am deeply sorry that I did not live up to what was expected of me. To all those who believed in what I tried to stand for, I sincerely apologize."

I hope the voters in the upcoming election will be able to overlook this indiscretion. I hope they will be able to recognize my principles are separate and far superior than Tang's, and that this display of weakness will never again be repeated. I am not in bed with the enemy, but sometimes a snuggle is just what you need.

No comments: