Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day two of the menace

So, day two is upon us. I feel this new fuzzy addition is here to stay. Our humans are being quite sneaky. I feel this infiltration of our home might have something to do with our human's inability to pass up cute and fuzzy creatures.

They have blocked us from the upstairs bathroom. I smell wafts of stink permeating from beneath the door. I'm starting to get used to this odor around the house. Sadly, I have to admit, Tang too is getting used to the stink of our new long term friend. He is no longer in hiding.

I was kind of hoping he'd stay terrorized by my new found furry menace so I could easily take over control of the cat house. With Tang quickly back in the picture, I am sad to realize this new addition to our household will not benefit me in anyway in the upcoming election. I actually fear Tang may actually gain a new supporter, Ragamuffin is definitely of the same mentality as Tang, if you get my drift.

No comments: