Sunday, February 3, 2008

Let's go Eagles!

E-A-G-L-E-S.....EAGLES! Oh, the biggest game of the year my Eagles are going to win this.....the shrimp cocktail has been served and diced for me, the chicken wings laid out in my bowl...the day couldn't get much better unless Donovan leads my team to a vic...... huh?.....are you kidding me?!? The Eagles didn't make it this year?!?What the (insert choice expletive here)?!?! What is the point in watching tonight if the Eagles aren't in the mix? This news just makes me want to fight!I could be watching animal planet's puppy bowl with the kitty half time show. I should try out for that halftime show next year. Have you ever seen a more beautiful feline than myself?If my Eagles aren't in the game this year, I suppose the best I can do this year is try to block all the action. Here you go humans, try to see through this! At least I get to look at Tom Brady for a few hours. Humans, you are lucky this time. Next year I expect the Eagles. Tom Brady can't make up for your short comings all the time.

No comments: