Friday, February 15, 2008

Let the woo-ing begin...

So last night I got a call back from Mr. Fuzzyboots the former rock star famous for such classics as Eye of the Toyger, Kitty Be Good, and the unforgettable 1995 remix of 99 Baggies of Catnip on the Wall.
We had a romantic meal of tuna tar tar, cat grass salad, and a bowl of sweet cat milk for dessert. The night ended with snuggles on the couch while watching my favorite movie, The Aristocats. Though I enjoyed the events of the night, I found Mr. Fuzzyboots to be a little too self involved for my liking.
First off, he consistently referred to himself in the third person. There are only so many times you can hear, "Mr. Fuzzyboots likes to get skritcheled behind the ears." Another thing, after we finished the movie, Mr. Fuzzyboots regurgitated up a couple of rather large fur balls. Now I know there are many felines who pride themselves on the size of their fur balls. And apparently Mr. Fuzzyboots was particularly proud of this particular pair because he kept saying, "Mr. Fuzzyboots now has the biggest balls on the block."
I'm not sure who he is competing with, but the whole situation disgusted me. I think we'll just have to take Mr. Fuzzyboots out of the dating pool. Thanks for the nice dinner and a movie, but I'm a more refined feline than you are used to.
Mr. Fuzzyboots is undressing you with his eyes.

No comments: