Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 2 of letting the telephone ring


::Ring::Ring::
Thanks for calling Fuzzbucket's domain where Fuzzy rules and everyone else drools. No one's here to take your call at the moment. Please leave me a message after the tone.
::BEEEEEEP::
Um...h-h-hel..hello...? This is Piddles Pete calling, I...um...found your add thingy on hotkittydates.com. You sound like a strong woman. I was...um...well...I was kinda wondering if you'd want to maybe go out for some food with me sometime. I know a dumpster behind a Chinese restaurant called the Cat's in the Ladle that has great chicken teryaki. My friend Smudge used to live there. He showed it to me once. Hmmm...I wonder whatever happened to him....come to think of it, I haven't seen his roomates Skittles and Chance for a while either. Oh well, I bet they're safe somewhere, that store owner always seemed happy to see them around. Anyway, if you're interested, and get a chance, maybe you can give me a call back...yeah...well...um...ok...bye.

No comments: