Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm the one for you


Dear Fuzzbucket,

I came across your ad posted on ivyleaguekitties.com and believe we have much in common. I too enjoy the finer things in life. I love the taste of fresh caviar paired with tuna sashimi in a cat grass, lemon reduction sauce. I know an exquisite little establishment where we can sample such a delicious meal.

If you decide fish isn't what you crave, my friend Fuzzy Bunnykins is the main taster for The Fuzzy Whisker Treat Company. It is a posh, up and coming, private, organic ingredients only home town operation. He said he can hook us up with a private tasting. I hear they are trying out a new flavor, Kobe beef with Imperial Beluga Caviar. If we play our cards right, we may even be able to take home the collector edition, jewel encrusted treat box.

Hopefully, you will accept my offer for a lovely evening. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Toblerone aka Toby

No comments: