Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm ready for my comeback!


Hello to all the cats, critters, and verm...I mean humans who loyally followed me through my escapades. I hope you haven't missed me too much. I deeply apologize for my truancy. Much has happened during my absence from the internet. I know it must have been hard for all you simple minded folk, having to find a new leader and all, but I see that you managed to survive. As some of you may or may not know, I was in the running for president of the cat house. It was me vs Tang. To make a long story short, my humans got wind of my plot to dominate this fine establishment and squashed all my hopes and dreams. They ended my hopes for kitty supremacy and as punishment for (what they call), "My actions against a peaceful kitten society," banished me from all internet workings and communication outlets. I was on house arrest. I had a leg band and everything. It beeped at the slightest inhalation of catnip. How is a cat to survive conditions like this? Well, I made it through my time, and I assure you, my loyal followers. Fuzzy will rise again, and when she does, my humans will be sorry.

No comments: