Thursday, May 1, 2008

I finally caught one!



After many weeks stalking them down, I finally succeeded in overtaking a chipmunk. I was so excited with my catch I quickly ran to the front door to give my humans their prize. Little did I know their apparent dislike for such a cute and fun toy.

I thought it was the perfect gift, sweet, cuddly and occasionally squeaky. Everything a person could want. I figured I could sneak it inside and let it go in the house for everyone to enjoy. Judging by the way he races around the house, I bet Ragamuffin would have had a field day with the little chippy.

My human did not seem to appreciate my choice in gift this time. She was actually kind of mad at me. I'm not sure what she is afraid of. A chipmunk is about half the size of her fist, what did she think it could possibly do to her? I just don't understand humans, they don't know a good gift when it come squeaking at their front door.

No comments: