Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Feeding time at the zoo

I'm all about a little wet food from time to time. The sound of the can opener brings the saliva to my mouth. Feeding time used to be so much more enjoyable before the little Ragamuffin was around. I had space to enjoy my meal. Now, I'm shoulder to shoulder with my competition. It is a little unnerving.

To make matters worse, little Rags has a most unpleasant odor to him. My humans and the vet attribute this stench to something they call a skunk. I'm not too sure what this "skunk" is, but I must say, I'm currently not very fond of the creature. Anything that can create an odor that lingers as long this musky scent has on the new kitty's fur must be a pawn of the devil.

I have enjoyed watching my humans soak little rags in the indoor rain shower. They even sprayed him with some weird soaps featuring a black and white little furry animal on the can. I hope this situation is resolved soon. I'd like to start enjoying my meals again without an olfactory assault each time the little man tries to eat near me.

Until then, I'm not going to tolerate meals in between Tang and Rags, a cat can only take so much abuse.

No comments: